The largest Warbirds airshow in the Southern Hemisphere will once again take flight over Temora, NSW on October 15th and 16th 2022. This two-day event is jam-packed with action, in the air and on the ground, making for a great weekend for your entire family.
Both days are filled with a curated program of historical warbird flight – the full line-up of aircraft will be published as the airshow approaches. The program will offer an array of aircraft from trainers to jets. It will include the full on-site RAAF 100 Sqn collection of working warbirds housed at Temora Aviation Museum, and many more rare and unique former and current military aircraft. Including:
- Only flying Lockheed Hudson Bomber in the world
- Two of Australia’s flying Spitfires
- Last RAAF Fighter aircraft to see air-to-air combat during the Korean War – the only flying single seat Meteor in the world
- World’s newest fully restored Dragonfly ground attack jet
- Oldest airworthy Tiger Moth in Australia
- One of only two flying Boomerangs in the world
- The only flying Canberra Bomber in Australia
What’s happening on the ground?
At the Temora Aviation Museum there will be a full program of activities on the ground to entertain the whole family including:
- Fixed aircraft and military displays
- Kids zone activities for future aviators
- Our Unsung Heroes stories shared on the speakers
- Great food and wine (and coffee)
- ‘ole time music and entertainment